The main objective of the policy is to attract investments in Aerospace and Defence Manufacturing sector.
- Create a strong ancillary ecosystem of manufactures, suppliers and vendors through a focused cluster based approach.
- Harness the potential of ITR, DRDO, HAL, OFB and other institutions present in Odisha for developing state of art technologies, products and ecosystem for the sector.
- Promote R&D for building of indigenous advanced Aerospace and Defence technology.
- Promote skill development in Aerospace & Defence Manufacturing to create industry ready manpower.
The policy would provide incentives and exemptions in conjunction with any other applicable existing policy of the State and Government of India. Any A&D manufacturing unit may choose to avail a particular incentive either from this policy or from any other policy of the State, but not both.
Ease of Doing Business
- Online Single Window Portal system for submission of application forms for various clearances and tracking of the application
- All Aerospace & Defence manufacturing units will get approvals and clearances within stipulated timelines defined under the Odisha Right to Public Services Act.
The Policy will remain in operation for a period of 10 years from the date of its notification.