The key objectives of Odisha State Film Policy are:
- To promote quality Odia films.
- To facilitate film tourism in the state.
- To bring Odisha as a destination for film shooting.
- Single Window Approval Process for films shooting in Odisha will be provided.
- Investors will apply through GOSWIFT portal for approval and clearances.
- To encourage filmmakers to shoot in Odisha certain subsidy will be provided.
The following incentives will be provided for development of Film Cities, Cinema Halls & Multiplexes in Odisha:
- Capital investment subsidy
- Land allotment
- Interest Subsidy
- Stamp duty exemption
- Reimbursement of Land Conversion charges
- Reimbursement of SGST
- Exemption on electricity duty
- Environmental protection infrastructure subsidy
- Up gradation of screening infrastructure